1. No baby. No contractions. No nothing. Which this is all fine with me. I want to see her so badly but I'm also thankful for a few days of calmness and rest before she comes. I don't feel panicked like I have so much to do. I'm looking around for things to do. Just the way I like it. Please just pray that my doctor will agree to let me be induced in the next couple of days.
I have been trying to rest and relax but I got a little stir crazy this afternoon and thought of all kinds of things I think we might need over the next week - especially with our families here. Scott has been SO helpful to me and has been doing our grocery shopping and even trying to cook a little but I decided if I went to a small store and walked slow - I could do it. Well - I think if I had gone to the supercenter I would be in labor by now. I'm home with my feet up for the rest of the day.
2. I spent the morning watching "The Bachelor"! I watched "24" with Scott last night because he really wanted me to try to like it. It's just way over my head. I prefer more intellectual things like the bachelor and the hills and countdown to the crown. ha! ha!
Who are ya'll picking? I like Melissa - the former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. ha! She just seems real sweet and normal. She's the only girl on there I could picture being one of my friends. And she's also I think the only girl from the south. I bet she would monogram some things for little Ty. ha! ha! j
3. My friend Jenna is in the hospital having her little boy Brayden as we speak. I was hoping to go see him this afternoon but he's taking a little longer than I thought. So I'm hoping to go see him tomorrow morning before I go to my dr's appt. So exciting that our kids could be born 2 days apart (or less!) Update: I got a text from her at 5:30 that she was going in for a c-section so Brayden is probably here now!
4. Please go look at Amanda's blog. She has a story about a friend that has just broken my heart. I can't even imagine what this family is going through. I hope you will take time to offer them encouragement and to pray for them more than anything.
5. HUGE night of TV for us - Biggest Loser and American Idol. And they are both 2 hours long. We will probably watch Biggest Loser tonight and save AI for whenever we can get to it. Or maybe we'll watch them both - either way - YEAY!!!!!
I'll give a report after my doctor's appt tomorrow. We should hopefully know something by then! This is what I say to Scott about 100 times a day and every night before we go to bed -"WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!". Sometimes I just can't believe it!