I've said this before but when my group of friends get together - one thing we usually do is end up sitting around and Laurie will ask us random questions and we all go around and answer. It's so fun. We have learned SOOOOO much about each other.
One of the things she has asked us before is about "what foods we hate and will not eat ever". That was a funny one because people were naming off things we had no idea about and I had either taken them a meal when they had a baby or fixed that food at my house when they had been here. Whoops.
Y'all know I love food.
So I want to hear
1. What are foods you hate and wouldn't eat even if you were a guest in someone's home.
2. If you had to choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life - what would it be?
3. What are some of the ABSOLUTE best restaurants you have ever eaten at or just your favorite restaurants ? (This could be helpful for travel!)
You can answer any or all of these!!!!
Here are my answers:
1. Scrambled eggs, cottage cheese and hot dogs (all together or separate. ha!)
2. Mexican food
3. Morton's Steakhouse in L.A.; Doe's Steak in AR or MS; Abuelo's (here), Mi Cocina or Matt's in Dallas and Cantina Laredo in Branson (all Mexican places I love).
Okay - discuss