I thought I would write down 10 random facts about me but I can only think of nine.
So here you go - a little bit into my weirdness. Now you know me better!
1. I worked at a church camp every summer in college and wanted to be a lifeguard so I took a lifeguard class one spring semester and failed. ha! Apparently I'm not that great of a swimmer.
2. I'm a total math nerd. I even won a state math championship in high school. Gave up a Saturday to go to the competition. I still LOVE math!
3. I wore braces in junior high for four years and even had to wear headgear in 8th grade. I only took it off to eat and cheerlead. yeah.
4. I was pre-med in college. I wanted to be a Pediatric Oncologist. And then I nearly flunked out after 3 semesters so I switched to business and life was much better.
5. The summer before my senior year of high school I was voted the "Star Camper" at the church camp in Arkansas I went to every summer. I was the girl Star Camper. The boy Star Camper was Phillip Sweet. He sings in the country group Little Big Town. He sang "People need the Lord" one night at camp and I had a total crush.
7. I have never been snow skiing. And I don't know that I will ever want to.
8. I'm pretty sure I went all four years of college and never wore one pair of jeans. (I know - that is TOTALLY bizarre). I hated jeans at the time.
9. Milk and eggs make me gag.