I've had a lot of requests, updates, etc sent my way recently and because Harper and I are home today recovering from our trip - I thought I would list a few things for you to read between a few pictures of the princess (I've been messing around with Lightroom).....
- First a PRAISE - Remember little Cora? She is the little girl who was diagnosed with cancer and passed away within a few weeks at 10 months? Words can not tell you how sad I have felt for their family especially as I treasure my little girl and try to imagine losing her after knowing her like I do. Well - they are expecing another baby! I am thankful for this joy they have been given but I'm sure it also bring sadness with it as they remember milestones of Cora's pregnancy and birth. Praise God with me and pray for them also!
- Baby Be Blessed is the wonderful makers of precious scripture dolls. They have also donated dolls to be used by Compassion International. Now they are trying to help a very special family by having a raffle for a custom doll. They will be giving the money to the family of Arwen - a special little girl who has a seizure disorder along with many other struggles. Her mother has terminal cancer and is on hospice. You can read all about their family HERE and if you feel led - it would be a wonderful way to help them.
- I told you recently about Natalie - a girl who lost a baby to a cord accident and her friends are now raising money to help her see a specialist who will monitor her current pregnancy. They are doing a big giveaway to help - you should check it out HERE.
- Pray for baby Dylan who was born 2 months ago and has infant leukemia.
- Britt who had baby Brady last week who had a collapsed lung and huge infection. I don't have a website or more info but God knows who you are praying for.
- Pray for 6 year old Lana who had a brain aneurysm 11 days ago. She is in the children's hospital in Philadelphia.
- Please pray for Mark and Kate. They delivered twins at 24 1/2 weeks in March, Kate's mother died a few weeks ago, Kate lost her job and they have to sell their house. Can you imagine the stress they are under? They could use our support right now.
- Pray for Giovanni Gonzalez - a 23 year old police officer who passed away in Florida recently.
- Check out this great organization that some moms have started to provide CUTE hospital gowns for children who are having to stay in the hospital. Maybe you will feel led to help!
I am so thankful to be able to share requests and fundraisers and to be able to use my blog to help others but I'm going to step back and take a break from listing anything else out for the next month or so. I have a couple of giveaways coming up and then I'm going to just be writing about my family for a little while. If you have an urgent request - please send it and I'll either twitter about it (kellyskorner) or put it on my links to the left! Thank you for your faithfulness to lift others up in prayers - I know it can get overwhelming!