I wanted to share a few ways you can help the Sisti family if you are interested.
1. They have a fun set up for a college fund for her girls: http://www.gofundme.com/d53bgd5p8s
2. My friend Ashley who does She She designs has designed a special dress she will be selling tomorrow and 100% of the profit will go to Leslie's daughter. The details are below. Thankful for the generous heart of Ashley!
The dress will be sold on IG tomorrow on @sheshemade. Every detail was chosen with Leslie in mind. The custom tag will have one of her favorite verses, 1 Peter 1:6, "So be truly glad. For there is wonderful joy ahead". (More details on She She's IG).
3. A college friend of Leslie's is doing a sweet Letter writing campaign for her daughters. If you would like to write a letter about Leslie and send it to her - she is collecting and will give to Stephen so one day the girls can read about how loved their mother was. I think this is precious.
4. A local cookie maker is auctioning off a set of decorated cookies to benefit the girls. She will be posting on her IG account on Thursday or Friday : @sugaredbysteph
5. And finally - several of us have discussed having a clothing drive for the girls. Leslie loved to dress her girls. The last time I saw her she was still pregnant with Ainsley and was shopping for her and talking about how much she adored dressing them. I remember her having the cutest fur vest for Caroline and just squealing!
So if you would like to donate clothes for them to help Stephen out - will you email me? I will get you more information. (kellyskornerblog@Gmail.com). We just want to help make life a little easier for him and in a way that would make Leslie proud! :-)
If you blogged about Leslie - will you leave a link to the post in the comments? The family wants to collect all of those to put in a book for the girls.
Thank you for the loving community you are. There are times that the blogging world is a beautiful place to be!