I told you this would be a week of give aways and this is a really big and fun one!!! I'm working with a group of bloggers on a BIG Erin Condren Life Planner give away today!
All the Hostesses:
Erin from Blue Eyed Bride, Nina Helleny from According to Nina, Kelly from Kelly's Korner, Jessica from The Mom Creative, Katie from Marriage Confessions, Akemi from Mommy Guru, Kacia from Coconut Robot, Jennifer from Life in the Green House, Megan from In This Wonderful Life and Sheaffer from Pinterest Told Me To.
So in 2011 I had a Erin Condren Life Planner and I LOOOOOOVED it. I'm that crazy mom who has to carry around a planner and to do list every where I go. I'm so crazy busy and with two small kids and my aging brain - I forget everything if it's not written down. (and then I forget some things even if I DO write them down.) I didn't get one this year and I've really missed it. I got a smaller calendar and I like it but there is not the room to write much so I end up carrying a notebook AND a planner every where instead.
The new planners are coming out and they are SO great!
- Goals and Notes section on every page
- Additional lines below each individual day for meal planning, exercise routine, newborn scheduling... whatever you need it for, it's there!
- , , and are now always on the left side of the coil!
- Customizable Stickers
- Elastic Bands to keep planner closed
- Laminated Tabs
- Laminated Cover
- Lined Pages for notes
- Add your favorite photo to the cover or back of your planner
- 12 labels are included in the pouch of your planner
- Important numbers and contacts pages
- Aluminum coil
- Extras to add on to your order: notepads, a pen holder, and colored markers!
And here is a video of all the great features: