My NYE involves sweat pants and leftover spaghetti. I'm living on the edge.
So while Scott watches football ....... Here are a few of my favorite moments in 2012 in pictures.
And if any of you are home too - here are five questions for you - I'd love to read your answers in the comments:
1. What are you most thankful for?
2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you?
3. What are you hoping for in 2013?
4. What were some of your favorites of 2012? (Clothes, movies, songs, TV shows, )
5. Who was God to you in 2012? (and if He was nothing to you - please be honest. You don't need to give sunday school answers. I want to be able to pray that He will be something to you this year!)
Can't wait to read your answers!!!!
Here are mine:
1. My family, my health, my friends, my church and especially Jesus.
2. Gulf Shores trip with our best friends, every single moment with my girls, Girl times with all my friends, doing the telecast with Lysa Terkeurst, hanging with my favorite people at Dot Mom, being on the news on Monday mornings and even my crazy staph infection/hospital vacation in February. (ha!)
3. I'm hoping to be a better more patient mom. I'm hoping to not lose anyone I love. I'm hoping to be a light for Jesus in all that I do. I'm hoping to say no more and yes more to the little things that bring me joy. I'm hoping to treasure every moment in life. OH - and that I will finally sleep through the night on a regular basis. ha!
4. I loved chevron, colored jeans, boots, maxi dresses and big chunky necklaces, "10,000 reasons" by Matt Redmond and "None but Jesus" by Hillsong. I loved Chick-fil-a cookies. I found I loved going to the gym again after 4 years. I loved going back dark with my hair again. I loved discovering Urban Decay make-up! (Thank you Angie Smith) I ESPECIALLY loved that I finally discovered the greatness of netflix and I loved watching all four seasons of Parenthood and I LOVE LOVE Duck Dynasty. I also LOVE twitter and instagram!
5. God was comforter, refuge and encourager to me.