2. I will get this question a lot - "I don't have a blog - how can I participate?" It is EXTREMELY easy to set up a blog (nothing fancy). So even if you don't blog - you could totally set up a blog with one post just for the purpose of participating. Then you can delete the whole thing.
You can visit the posts and if you see one you are interested in - leave a comment with your info and tell a little about yourself. Hopefully you will hear something back.
3. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: God knows and has a plan for how you will meet your mate. Maybe it's here but more than likely it's not. If you post and no one leaves any comments - the last thing I want is for you to feel rejected. YOU ARE NOT!!! It will just be clear that your future spouse does not read my blog. ha! And if you comment on someone and don't hear back - DO NOT FEEL REJECTED. That is just not the person for you. I can't stand for anyone to feel rejected and I know how singleness can attack your self esteem (or maybe it was just me). That is not what is happening here.
4. If you are shy and need me to intervene - email me. I'll love to help!
5. This is also important - I have absolutely NO control over how many guys vs girls there are or what ages people are. I get emails complaining about ages or whatever and y'all - I have NO control!!!! I'm just praying for the best and that something amazing comes out of it.
6. If you meet, date, get engaged and get married - you are required to invite me. Bridesmaid is optional. (I'm totally kidding about this but I really hope you will let me know if anything happens. It encourages me and others to keep going with this!)
7. One more thing - with a large platform comes good & bad. If you get a rude comment - it comes from hurtful people who want to spoil fun. Do not let it discourage you - delete immediately. Do not believe mean words for a second!