We've been a little under the weather the last few days - both literally and figuratively. Yesterday Laurie and I had a little out of town antique shopping trip planned but Hollis was up a dozen times in the night and I woke up to it pouring raining and I cancelled our trip. I even kept Harper home from MDO because she had been a little sick earlier in the week and I didn't want us to get out in the cold rain. I'm not going to lie....it was a LONG day. People have been telling me for months that 3 is WAY worse than 2 and I didn't believe them but GOOD GUSSY they were right. It's going to be a long 355 days. :-) It doesn't help that I'm a little hormonal right now (not pregnant - just normal stuff).
THANKFULLY - Laurie and I had a night out planned for last night. Our husbands planned it for us actually. Laurie's cousin had given them tickets to a few razorback games and Laurie's husband thought it would be good for us to go and let them keep the girls. They knew they owed us after they went to all the football games this year. Plus Laurie and I love basketball games. Back in the mid 1990's we lived near the U of A campus after college and we used to go to almost ever game. So last night was like a step back into our single years.
My girls are both a little sickly today. We went to speech this morning while Hollis stayed home with our babysitter and I'm taking them to the doctor this afternoon. This is our first time being really sick this year so I'm counting that blessing.
I've had a few prayer requests sent my way that I thought I would share - I also have fixed the prayer blog so you can go and add more to it! Please do share your requests and pray for each other!
1. Please pray for Dakota. he is 8 been battling leukemia since he was 2. He now has meningitis and is in ICU!!
2. http://mommyofthree120.blogspot.com Just had a baby a month early
3. http://babymorrison2.blogspot.com/ Pray for this baby
4. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/thegardtwins/mystory Please pray for Wyatt
5. Please pray for Trisha and her unborn baby Elias who has hydrops http://www.thepoppinslife.blogspot.com/
6. Pray for this family who are expecting baby Mary Amanda who has Trisomy 13 http://staggfamily.wordpress.com/