Instead of the scheduled SUYL - we are just taking a day to remember the victims of the horrible tornados this week and I also want to give you a few prayer requests. I'll put up a link list if you have a blog or caring bridge site you want to link to or just a request. This link list is a little different so you should be able to put your request straight on there (even if you have nothing to link to).
Here is a little info if you want to help the people of Alabama (or other states - like TN and AR - The red cross is helping all of these states)
Online: go to www.alredcross.org and click on the "donate now" link on the homepage
Call: 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and you will be prompted to a menu that includes financial donations
Text: "Red Cross" to 90999.
They also need blood donated badly to help the victims!
- Pray for Alyssa, Erik, and their 6 month old baby, Jackson. Jackson was born with a congenital heart defect in October as well as Downs Syndrome. He received his first heart surgery 2 months ago and has been doing well from that. More recently though, some things were worrying his parents...so they took him to the doctore...they just found out on Good Friday that little Jackson has been diagnosed with leukemia.
- http://littlebabypierce.blogspot.com/ Pierce was born at 23 weeks this month
- http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/christieengelmann Christie is a new mom who found out she had a brain tumor just weeks after having her baby
- Pray for the family of 3 year old Carley Collins from MS. She drowned earlier this month. They were able to give 8 of her organs to other children. What a gift.
- http://joinbellasjourney.com/ 2 year old Bella has cancer