Harper - you are ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!!
What are you up to these days?
You weigh 23 pounds
You wear a size 3 diaper and wear 12-18 months
- You are completely on table food. No more baby food. You will just about eat anything and we are exploring new foods every day. You have even eaten "kids meals" at a few restaurants lately.
- You are still sleeping 12-13 hours at night - you usually get up once. And you take a good nap every morning. You go to bed really early - between 5:30 and 6 but you are always exhausted by then.
- You are EVERYWHERE!!! You spend all day crawling, standing, getting into everything and exploring. You are a BUSY girl and I am one tired momma! :-)
- You still have 8 teeth and I think you may be getting your molars. You are really drooling and holding your mouth lately.
- You love to hold your hands up in the "touchdown" sign when you stand by yourself. It's so funny!
- You talk and babble all the time. You say "hi", "dad-da" and "uh-oh" and that's about it.
- You are SO social. You want to look and talk to everyone you see. When we are at restaurants - you completely turn your body around to stare at whoever is sitting near us. It mortifies me sometimes. Thank goodness you are cute. ha!
- You like to play patty cake and peek a boo.
- You LOVE bath time. We call it "splish splash". You have started putting your face down in the water (and drinking). I think you will be a water baby. I can't wait to take you swimming this summer!
- You love music. There is an Amazon.com commercial right now with some song that you love. You will stop what you are doing and watch every time. And when you hear anyone singing on TV - you are just mesmerized. I think you are going to be musical (at least I hope!)
I CAN NOT believe you will be a year old in a month. This has been the most amazing year of my life.
I can't believe how much you have grown and changed over the last year. I wonder what you will be like at 2 years old and 5 years old and (gasp) thirteen! I know that no matter what I will love you with every thing inside me and you will always be the joy of my life. And no matter what you do or who you become I will be SO proud of you because I am your mother and you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!