Harper - you are 10 months old!
What are you up to these days?
You weigh around 21 pounds
You wear a size 3 diaper
You wear mostly 12 months clothes
- You are an eating machine. You eat pretty much anything I give you - which is a lot. You love carrots, avocados, bananas, cheese, sweet peas, sweet potatos, peaches, pears and pretty much anything else.
- You are completely weaned and LOVE your bottle. I can't believe how easy it was to wean you and how great it has worked out.
- You take a good 1-2 hour nap every morning but refuse an afternoon nap.
- You are mostly sleeping through the night now. You go to bed early (because of the no afternoon nap) and sleep from around 6 to 6.
- You spent a week away from us for the first time. You stayed with your grandparents while we went on a mission trip. I think we couldn't believe how great you did!
- You have so much personality and the brightest eyes. You are SO social!
- You are SO vocal and are constantly talking and making noise. The only "real" word you say is Dad-da. But I know once you get going we will never get you to be quiet. You are going to be a talker!
- You have EIGHT teeth! Four on top and four on bottom. And they are BIG teeth!
- You never stop moving. You are constantly crawling, standing or pulling up on things. You stand by yourself a lot now. When you get a little steadier - you will most likely walk. I know you will be walking by your first birthday if not sooner!
- You clap your hands all the time! Especially when you think you have done something Great!
- You have changed SO much. I look back at your earlier months and can't believe you big you are now.
I still can't believe you are MINE!