Harper what are you up to this month???
- You are close to 17 lbs
- We have one package left and then you will move into size 2-3 diapers
- You wear size 6-9 months clothes. The thing you have grown out of the quickest is your footed PJ's - probably because you are so long.
- You still love your pacifier and I don't know what we would do with out it!
- You have become a great napper!! After almost 6 months of NO naps - you now take a 1-2 hour morning nap and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap (if we are home)!
- You have slept in your own room for a month and it's going great. You have slept 12 hours with only getting up once for 30 minutes several times. Still not TOTALLY through the night - but we can live with it!
- You have now been on a helicopter ride, several car trips and an airplane! You are a great traveler!
- You like to be out and about. You are happiest when we are going places and doing things.
- You still pretty much hate the church nursery. It makes momma sad but I know you will eventually love to go to church! (Although they said you did really good today and didn't cry!!!)
- You are a GREAT eater! You eat 3 solid meals a day and nurse every 2-3 hours. You LOVE baby yogurt - we eat that for breakfast every morning. You have eaten applesauce, bananas, avacados, sweet potatos, carrots and green beans. I think your favorite is carrots.
- You smile a lot and really your little grin is the best thing in the whole world!
- You have never been a cuddler but recently - you will put your arm around my neck and snuggle your head in my chest and just let me hold you. I could do it 24/7.
- You are sitting more and more every day. You like to play with your dolls and stuffed animals in the floor. I have a feeling when I write your 8 month post - you will be crawling. You are trying SO hard!
- You LOVE the exersaucer - best money I have ever spent! ha!
- You are obsessed with tags. Anything that has a tag gets your attention. No need to buy you toys - just give you a few tags to play with.
- We love to listen to you wake up over the monitor. It always starts by you moving around and then you make a little grunt or two and then you start yelling "HEY!". I know that's not really what you are saying - but it's what it sounds like and it makes us laugh. You will yell "HEY" louder and louder and louder until we come.
- You babble and make noise CONSTANTLY. You are not a quiet child. We know that once you start talking - you might not ever stop. I'm pretty sure you look JUST like your daddy - but you got your momma's personality. Bless your heart!
- Just when I think I can't possibly love you anymore - I wake up the next morning and I do.
I can't believe how much you have changed and grown in just six short months!!! I can't imagine what you will be like in another 6 months but I can't wait to find out! Today at church they had all the incoming 1st graders come up and they were given Bibles. I was trying to imagine what you will be like at that age. I know that we will be so proud of you and love you more with each coming day! I hope you will always know how loved you are!