These are a few of my favorite things right now:
- I am currently NUTS about 3 things - if I didn't know FOR SURE that I'm not pregnant - I would wonder because I am constantly craving : Salt & Vinegar chips (what on earth??? But I can't quit eating them), Coke and Cherry Icees - last weekend I saw one too many signs for them and now I want one every single day, and Scott just told me that Sonic has pina Colada slushes and OH MY - they are SO good!!!!!! It tastes just like you are at the beach. If you are at work and need a vacation - turn on some Jimmy Buffet, Jack Johnson or whatever sounds like summer to you and drink one. :-)
- Harper's first day in her little swimming pool. We blew it up and filled it up this afternoon and put her bumbo seat in it and she really liked it (for about 15 minutes) and then the pouty lip came out.
- I also LOVE her little strawberry swimsuit from Gymboree - precious!
- I love when friends come to visit - Laurie and Kelly (Laurie's best friend since childhood and our next door neighbor for a few years when I first got out of college) came to visit. Kelly is in town for a wedding and I was so glad she came to meet Harper and that I got to see her!
- Scott and I have the hardest time making decisions about where to eat and tonight we wanted to "eat out" (or more like get some take out) so one of our favorite things has always been to write down 3-4 restaurants on pieces of paper and then pick one out of a hat. Tonight we upped our fun because we let Harper pick the place since she can now grab. She picked Chili's and my stomach thanks her!
- I heard this song a month or 2 ago and am just CRAZY about it. And then I found out the first single on the new David Crowder CD is this song. I love his version and listen to it constantly (it just hit itunes) but it's not on you tube so I'm sharing this one - which is great too. "How He Loves Us" - if you are having a tough time - try listening to this and remember just how much He really does love us!
- Do you know about www.technorati.com? If you register your blog on there - it will show you who is linking to your blog and where your blog ranks among the millions of blogs out there! Go check it out - it's fun!
- Something that makes me EXTREMELY happy is that after having the prayer blog up for 7 months - we now have 75 praises!!!!! Isn't that AMAZING???? I know some of you are still on the list waiting............but God can do anything! And I can't wait for some of the single girls to start announcing they are engaged or dating seriously! I'm working on adding a section for all other prayer requests. I think that's how I'm going to handle the requests I get - I'm just trying to figure it out so for all of you sending me requests - I'm working on it. Keep praying!!!