I have seen Andrea do this and I thought it would be fun.
I'm sharing three things about each of my family members.
1. Harper has been taking gymnastics and loving it. I'm so glad she has found something she enjoys doing. She swears she wants to play soccer in the spring. I think she must have forgotten the debacle of soccer spring 2014. But we may try it again.
2. Harper is seeing two different speech therapists right now and they both have told me they think she may be finished with speech at the end of the year. Not 100% yet but I'm so excited and proud of how far she has come. She has gone every week for 5.5 years.
3. She and Sarah Kate are into face timing each other right now. It's so cute and funny. I love little girl friendships. They also write each other letters.
1. She is starting to read and she is SO proud of it!
2. She and Joseph are planning to be neighbors when they grow up and both have farms. They talk about it all the time and plan out where their garden will be. ha!
3. This girl is so shy and quiet but she is by far the feistiest one in our family. She's little but fierce!
1. He now insists on walking into school and church. He starts saying "walk walk" and wants to do it himself. He's getting so big and independent.
2. He just makes me smile so big. He has a twinkle in his eye and is always doing something mischievous and smiling at me.
3. The boy is eating me out of house and home. He just wants to eat constantly. He goes in the pantry and brings me food nearly every 5 minutes. And I have learned to bring a snack with me when I pick him up from MDO because when he gets in the car, he immediately starts saying "cracker?" and if I don't have a snack ready - he will scream his head off like someone has chopped his toes off.
1. Scott is currently having a great year because the Cowboys are winning. They are his #1 team and he is a happy boy. I keep telling him the Cubs won - maybe the Cowboys will make it to the super bowl too.
2. If we are ever lost in the woods for some very odd reason - I will feel very safe because Scott DVR's and watches every form of survivor show that has ever been on television. All those shows where guys are dropped off and have to drink elephant poop to survive - he watches them all.
3. Scott is SUPER organized and neat. And one of the things I do that drives him the most nuts is I don't put the right things in the right places in the refrigerator. And I keep arguing I didn't know there was a manual? Do you think that certain things have to go in certain places (I'm not talking like the vegetable trays, etc - I mean like on the shelves?)
1. I've been watching the Office on netflix. I had forgotten how funny it is. It makes me laugh out loud.
2. I found a little clutch purse/wallet at T J Maxx last week and it was cute AND it has a phone charger in it. So it can charge your phone when you carry it. I have been SO excited about it. My phone won't stay charged for more than a few hours so I have a panic attack when I'm going to be somewhere for hours because I know my phone will die. This is helping me out! I saw a meme recently that said that it's basically like they have a landline again because their phone always has to be on a charger. That's so me!
3. I'm trying to get in the Christmas spirit. I love Christmas but I have to really gear up to think about decorating and all that needs to be done in the next 6 weeks. I know it will be a blur.