And I thought I would share a few prayer requests with you!
* Miabelle is a one year old twin who was diagnosed last month with a rare blood disorder. She must have a bone marrow transplant or the disorder is fatal. Please pray for their family and also consider registering to donate marrow - not just for Miabelle but for all children needing transplants. Read more at
* Gabi Shull is a beautiful 9 year old who just found out she has a rare cancer a few weeks ago. She is undergoing chemo right now. Read more at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/gabishull
* Baby Emry was born at 29 weeks and weighed 1 lb 3 oz and is having some issues. Please pray for her family. http://walkerfam05.blogspot.com/
* Pray for the family of Andy Struck - a 38 year old who died from cancer this month - leaving behind a wife and baby daughter. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/andystruck His brother Michael was killed in a tragic backhoe accident last week - leaving behind a young family as well. Pray for the parents of these men.
* Jack Zimmerman is from the same town as the Struck brothers and was injured in Afghanistan recently and will be in the hospital for over a year. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jackzimmerman/mystory
*Emily is 16 and has leukemia. It just came back after remission. Her blog is http://life-with-emily.blogspot.com/
* Please pray for the family of Brittany Pugh of Alabama who was killed in a car accident earlier this month along with her 14 month old son Shep.
*SMA is a terrible disease similar to Lou Gehrig's Disease in adults. Addy Grace is a little girl who has this and her parents have started a foundation for SMA. You can read more about it here - http://www.hope4addygrace.blogspot.com/
I'm sure there have been requests I have missed in my comments or emails. I have a hard time keeping up with everything especially now............but please feel free to leave your requests in the comments and I hope as a blog community we will pray for each other.