Monday is our day to recover from the weekend and just play catch up! It's also laundry day. So we have been home all day and tonight is just a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to post.
- First of all - I am going to be putting prayer requests on the Prayer Blog. There will still be a section for you who are TTC, a section for singles, and then there will be a section for all others. So check back often and Pray!!! Thank you!If it helps - I often mark different days to pray for different things. Like maybe Mondays I pray for government and church leaders. Tuesdays I pray for family members and friends. Wednesdays I pray for the sick and so on. Sometimes it seems like a lot to have just a HUGE list every day. There are some things you may be burdened with that you pray for each day but it can also help to break it down a little bit. And make sure you spend as much time praising as you do asking. We forget that a lot.
A sweet blogger sent me this necklace in the mail today. That one word pretty much sums me up!!!! What word describes you???
Okay - two more months until FOOTBALL season!!! Who is ready!!! You know we love our Razorback football around here and I have loved finding Harper unique Razorback outfits. Cotton Candy Shop made this for her and I am CRAZY about it!!!!! I can't wait until she is big enough to wear it!
And a couple of moms are now making fun TEAM TUTUS in your school's colors along with matching flower bands! Pair this up with a Razorback tee and Harper will be the cutest little Hog Wild Chick ever!!!!
- I happened to recieve two more books for the single girl - two more copies of Gary Chapman's "Love Languages for Singles". I want to send those to two lucky readers. If you haven't already bought it and would like to have a copy - leave me a comment and let me know. I'll draw those names on Friday as well. (This was totally random but the 3 single winners last time ALL were from Alabama. I didn't realize it until I went to mail the books!)
- Anyone watching "The Next Food Network Star"? I happen to be addicted to the Food Network because a. I like to cook and b. I like food. I'm so excited that the mom of 4 who is just a "home cook" is beating out all the chefs and culinary school graduates. Good food is good food, huh? I could never do that show because it would completely stress me out.
- Ya'll have been so sweet telling me you think I look thin! Talk about making a girl feel good! I still have about 15 pounds to go before I'll be at my ideal weight but I do weigh less than before I got pregnant. I thought I would share my 5 pregnancy weight loss secrets (probably should not try these at home) 1. Have a 10 pound baby 2. Be in the NICU with that baby for a month and be too stressed and tired to eat 3. Breastfeed - that is the REAL secret 4. Go on lots of walks with her in the 90-100 degree AR weather 5. Have a baby who is allergic to nuts and eggs so you can't eat any ice cream or baked goods. ha ha ha!
- Oh and very importantly - I asked today as I drove thru - and a Pina Colada slush at Sonic is WHITE coconut (make sure it's white and not blue) and pineapple. So just tell your sonic that if they don't know what I'm talking about.
- One more thing - My mom just posted pics of me in the same dress Harper was wearing yesterday. I haven't seen those pictures before - I thought it was fun. You can tell Harper does NOT look like me - she is SO her daddy.