Harper is THREE months old today.
Harper - what are you up to these days?????
- You are starting to be in a pretty good routine - you have started taking naps every day sometimes as much as 4 hours!
- You have started laughing and it's the best sound I've ever heard!
- You like to stand up on your daddy's lap and you look SO proud of yourself when you lock your legs!
- You can roll from tummy to your back and you are so determined as you try to do it!
- You love it when you sit in your bouncy seat and I sit on the floor in front of you and talk to you or read to you or sing to you. You just smile and laugh and coo! (Mommy loves it a whole lot too!)
- You sleep every night from 8:30 to 7:30. Not through the whole night yet. Just like clock work you get me up at 1:30 and 4:30 to eat. I always wonder why it's almost always those times. But you eat quick and we go right back to bed.
- You are SO happy every morning - you just lay in bed smiling!
- You are wearing size 2 diapers and you weigh around 14 pounds. You are wearing 3 months size clothes - right on target.
- You LOVE your bath!
- You like riding in the car as long as we don't stop at too many lights - that makes you scream like the devil. But more times than not - you fall asleep in the car. You, me and Dawson go for a short ride almost every day! I don't know which one of the 3 of us enjoys it the most.
- I've given up on the pacifier. You really like sucking your whole hand. And you also like your softie.
- You will sit and watch a video every morning in your bouncy seat while I take a shower. And then you sit up on the counter and watch me do my make-up and hair and you seem to love it!
- Your eyes are still a dark blue - but I'm wondering if they will turn brown.
- You are growing way too fast. :-)